Departure for autumn 2017: 31 October 2017
Bookings for autumn 2017 not available yet!
The information below is subject to change:
Visa-Free St.Petersburg Tour for ESN Linköping
Don’t miss your chance to go to Russia VISA-FREE! Visit St Petersburg, one of the must see cities of Europe! With optional extras ranging from limousine ride to visiting world famous palaces, you know you’re in for a good time. We travel with big overnight ferries between the cities so while traveling you can have a drink in the bar, go to the sauna or show your moves on the dance floor! The next morning you wake up in a new city ready to explore the next destination!
Departure/arrival city: Stockholm
Price: 285 Euro
Duration: 7 nights
Departure date: 31 October 2017
- All ferry tickets (Stockholm - Helsinki - St Petersburg -Tallinn - Stockholm)
- Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers (25€)
- Accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedlinen included (4 nights in B- or C-class cabins without window on overnight ferries; 2 nights in hostel).
- Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
- Guided full day bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
- Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students, non-students need to pay 480 Rub)
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
*Three days in St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
* One day to explore Helsinki - city famous for its architecture and design!
*Time to explore Tallinn, the Estonian capital, with a very pretty old town and many nice coffeeplaces
*Spending 4 crazy nights on the Baltic ferries
* optional activities
Check out the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5JgZ1mInJQ&feature=youtu.be
For more information (bookings for autumn 2017 not available yet!): http://www.scanbaltexperience.com/esn-linkoping-tours
Please read through Scanbalts conditions for travel and bookings:
Feel free to send a email to Klara, firstname.lastname@example.org