It is time to book a fantastic trip with Scanbalt Experience and ESN Linköping to Iceland- The land of fire and ice!
The booking site is now OPEN!
Tour dates: 3 May- 8 May 2018
Duration: 6 days/5 nights
Price: 440 EUR (385 EUR with ESN Linköping membership)
Start: In Reykjavik
OBS! Flight tickets to Reykjavik are not included! More information will come concerning possible group discounts.
- Accommodation for 5 nights in hostels
- 5 breakfasts
- All guided tours as per program
- Guided walk in Reykjavik
- Transport in a tourist bus for 4 days
- Entrance to a Shark Museum
- Visit to Geothermal baths
- Breathtaking and unique landscape
- Relax in the thermal hot water springs
- Go on whale safari
- Explore Snæfellsnes peninsula
- Enjoy a taste of Hakarl shark
- Speak Icelandic - the Language of the Vikings
- Learn about the adventures of the Viking settlers
- Reykjavik nightlife
Information about the trip from Scanbalt's website:
”Explore the island of fire and ice packed with unique and stunning experiences. This unbelievable landscape is full of fascinating volcanic and viking history, adventures and sagas. Party in the capital of Reykjavik, go Whale watching, Relax in a hot spring thermal bath, Sample some local delicacies. If you're hungry for a real adventure then Iceland has it all."
Read more and book on http://www.scanbaltexperience.com/iceland-explorer-linkoping